Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happiness: As seen by the world

I get this email alert thing from a pastor in South Carolina named Tim Sanders. I hadn’t been reading them in awhile and was inspired by a rough morning to find some encouragement some where. I found on posted like a month ago about being satisfied with having “just Jesus”. (Note: not the word he used)
The inspiring verse he uses is Psalm 17:15. But I’ll quote from verses 13-15 because it’s all good and encouraged me this morning.
“Rise up, LORD! Confront him; bring him down. With your sword, save me from men, from men of this world, whose portion is in this life: You fill their bellies with what You have in store, their sons are satisfied, and they leave surplus to their children. But I will see Your face in righteousness; when I awake, I will be satisfied with Your presence.”  
It just shows me that whatever junk I may have to endure for the sake of see my Lord’s beautiful face better I am ok with that. I don’t have to like it though then again the word says: “Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds”(James 1:2) What I’m trying to say is that “The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.” (Psalm 16:6) All the joy I could ever want and need my God have already given me all the satisfactions of this world are fleeting, temporary and altogether vain.
After reading that inspiring email my eyes where drawn to the side tab where google give me links based on key words in my email. The top on was happiness, curious to see what happiness google had in store for me I clicked the link. The link brought up a new page with a list of links to suggested web sites.( Here are most interesting ones0
1. Horoscope for all 2011
‘Claim your Free Reading from this
accurate & talented Astrologer now’
(Is 47:13-14)
2.Spiritual Stepping Stones (Mysticism)
3. The Avatar course (Astral projection and meditation)
‘Move beyond limitations.’
Create happiness in your life!
4. Lucid Living (A sharing group based on self enlightenment and supporter of yoga)
‘to share and live your truth
in each moment of your life?’
5.2010 GMC overstock
Cars Really?!

Drink in the only true satifaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment